one closet, one year!

I was getting dressed for a friend's birthday party and I didn't know what I was going to put on my body. I looked in my closet and it seemed empty, unpromising. I've had these moments before; everything was old, ill-fitting, or blah. I thought to myself, "Ugh! I have NOTHING to wear!" Then I began rifling through my closet and saw a forgotten shirt I loved and many more, and I realized I was crazy. I had plenty to wear, and plenty to choose from. My closet was FULL of treasures! At that moment I decided I would take a year to explore my closet and to add NOTHING new to my wardrobe.

I would create a NEW outfit for each day in order to maximize my wardrobe and shake up my style.

Basically, I would try to "snap out" of my fashion rut, and appreciate what I have.

It was my New Years' project:
One Closet, One Year.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Buzz!

I got a message from my mom this morning asking if I had removed my HaHa Style 3 post because of some comments she made about my tantrum-ing as a child. I did not.

When she left the message I went to my blog to see what she was talking about and sure enough, no HaHa. My last entry gone.

Unsure about what happened, I went searching on blogger and I found this page: Blogger is Back.
It made me think that I should try to print my one year project lest it be lost in space one day...

It was a lot of work, and I'd love to have a hard copy to peruse when I am old and gray!

Here are HaHa's photos again!



Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. And it's back! She's working the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turn your blog into a book!

    http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

    http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mo! This is so helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete